Paris Orly Airport
Aéroport de Paris Orly (ORY) - an international airport 13 km south of Paris, one of the biggest airport in France, originally named as Villeneuve-Orly Airport because of its partially location in Orly and in Villeneuve-le Roi. Airport managed by Aéroports de Paris and is busiest in France by serving internal domestic flights. Before Charles de Gaulle Airport was constructed, Orly Airport had remained main airport in Paris. Airport can handle all types of large aircrafts, in 2018 they have been more than 33,120,685 passengers.
Facilities and infrastructure of the Paris Orly Airport
The airport represents the two terminals building: Terminal S (south) and terminal W (west). All passengers are invited to arrive at the airport 2 hours prior to their flight.
Terminal S (after March 2019 will be renamed as Terminal 4) has 6 levels:
• Level -1: Check-in desks, WIFI, a multi-faith prayer area, photomaton, access to the car parks P1, P3
• Level 0: Check-in desks and arrivals facilities, gates, Information desk, baggage reclaim, access to car parks P1, P3 and P6, UM service, ATMs, Currency Exchange, Tax refund service, smoking area, tourist information, restaurants, shops, Starbucks Coffee, access to shuttle train.
• Level 1: 2 departure zones for Schengen and non-Schengen(Here you can find a VIP Lounge “Salon Icare" Hall G+, Entrance ticket is €45/per person), a multi faith prayer area, connection with the tram, restaurants, beauty salon (Zénith), babycare rooms, a multi-faith prayer area, pharmacy, ATMs, currency exchange, children’s play area.
• Level 2: International pier, McDonald’s, babylounge, Prayer Area (Multi-faith), smoking area
• Level 3: Works as a connector between the other levels, after March 2019 will be renamed as Terminal 3. Passengers can reach Terminal W and vice versa by the automated metro ORLYVAL within a minute from 06h-23h30.
• Level 4: International pier, Business and conference centers, green area, game area, free piano access, smoking area
Terminal W (after March 2019 will be renamed as Terminal 1 and 2) has 3 levels:
• Level 0: Arrivals, gates, baggage reclaim, Post Office, Tax refund service, Car rental, access to car parks P0 and P2, Taxi and Bus
• Level 1: Departures-Central Hall for boarding areas, which devised in 4 Halls, shops, restaurants, Pharmacy, Tax refund, HSBC Bank Branch, Business area and Disney area, access to Terminal S and car parks P0 and P2.
Find yourself in relaxing atmosphere in Premium Traveler Lounge in Hall 1 (only for Schengen flights) as well as in Airline business Lounges available according to boarding passes.
Services for people with reduced mobility: Paris Orly Airport is well equipped with elevators, special toilets. For appropriate assistance all passengers must indicate the nature of disability and the degree of assistance required and your specific needs during the flight as well as the international code according to the international classification 48 hours before the flight. Kindly note that all information should be passed to your air company or tour agent!
Wifi: Take this advantage and connect to WIFI at the airport. For fast 20 minutes WIFI you will pay € 2.90, 1 hour cost is € 5.90,1 day strong WIFI will cost € 9.90. Connect to Internet access and stay always up to date with the latest news, surf the net and take pictures.
Parking: Paris Orly Airport has 7 parking divisions 24/7, all of them have special lanes for motorcycles, except of P4 and P7. First 10 minutes parking is free of charge. The Airport guests can adjust tickets at the cash desks either by cash or credit card.
Terminal S: P1, P3, P6 with Total 3519 places, from which 62 are for reserved for persons with reduced mobility.
Terminal W: P0, P2, P4 with Total 6814 places, from which 71 are reserved for persons with reduced mobility.
P4 parking zone is near both Terminals with 1.888 places and P7 is only for online booked 1541 car places.
The modern Paris Orly Airport building is equipped with maximum consideration for the needs of travelers. A wide range of shops and restaurants split between the public area and the departure lounges will welcome you with French charm for a lunch break, for a snack or for a drink.and all desired products. Do not hesitate to come and discover delicious food in an aeronautical atmosphere: In Terminal S: Bert's, Brioche Dorée, Cuisine Urbaine Parisienne, McDonald's, Starbucks Coffee, Café Pouchkine and others. In Terminal W: Caviar House & Prunier Seafood Bar, Eric Kayser, Ladurée, Restaurant - Salon de thé, Starbucks Coffee and others. Faced to free time before your flight or boarding? Take some TAX-FREE beverages, tobacco or find perfume or cosmetics by luxuriant brands. Find Carrefour City, FNAC and Relay, DUTY FREE, La Maison du Chocolat, M.A.C, Burberry, Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss, Longchamp, or many other stores for your Fashion and Luxury purchases.
Private transfer services to and from Paris Orly Airport
After a long flight, when you arrive at the airport, all you will need is a private airport transfer right to your reserved hotel or any desired destination in this new unfamiliar country. Your first step should be booking your airport transfer in advance, in order not to overpay to the uncommon taxis and enjoy “meet and greet” service. The private transfers are available every day regardless of the time or the season and will always provide qualified and punctual services. Private transfer is the best and easiest way to begin your vacation smoothly and to ensure a service that will match your expectations and needs! It may look uneasy to find a convenient transfer company, check out by comparing the companies you can find the best price for airport transfer. “Why should I choose a private transfer”? The travel time for your Paris airport transfer depends on the traffic and on your exact destination. On the way to your destination, you can already see one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Your transfer from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport will take you through its beautiful bridges to Eiffel Tower, Champ Elysee, the Arc De Triomphe or the Notre Dame. Our local drivers are proud and happy to work here. They know the streets of Paris and the surrounding area like their own backs. Paris is especially beautiful at various times of the year, so in winter the city is adorned with beautiful Christmas lights. With a Paris Charles de Gaulle airport shuttle services, you can get to the city center and see the best sights, cultural attractions and go for shopping. Booking an airport private transfer in advance is the best way to get to your accommodation in the quickest, most convenient way, whether on business or vacation, with friends or family. We make your private transfer enjoyable and easy, with a fast and secure online booking system. All our vehicles are clean and in good condition and are available 7 days a week, all year round. Definitely, our drivers are polite, very experienced and talk only about the most essential things about your trip. Book a car through us is the best way for you, because buses, metro or other public transfer options are usually associated with more effort and also act as a deterrent for visitors. If you book a convenient airport private transfer service for your next trip to Paris, you will sit back and enjoy right from the beginning. The stressful arrival or departure is up to your driver.
Shared transfers to and from Paris Orly Airport
If you wish to save money, you are planning a company outing- just find your shared transfer, your driver and your transfer’s companion, consider to share your ride with more people or simply join another one’s trip. Nothing is as good for team spirit as a shared experience. Platform apps are a useful way to get to your destination at a reduced cost comparing to the other options, so go ahead and reserve your private shared transfer to and from Lyon Saint-Exupery Airport.
Airport taxis to and from Paris Orly Airport
At Paris Orly Airport you can find 2 types of taxis which drive to Paris and to Suburbs (Rates for 30 minutes of taxi ride to Paris Rive Gauche- Left Bank is around 30€ and 35€ to Paris Rive Droite- Right Bank). Attention, official taxis services are stand at the exit to the Arrival baggage reclaim areas, do not trust any dubious cars. Paris taxis services:
• Alpha Taxis: +33 (0)1 45 85 85 85
• Les Taxis Bleus : +33 (0)1 41 52 54 25
• Taxis G7: +33 (0)1 47 39 47 39
• Belem Taxis 7000: +33 (0)1 42 70 00 42
Suburban Taxis services: Association des entrepreneurs de taxi de banlieue d'Orly : +33 (0)1 46 87 12 00.
Shuttle Bus to and from Paris Orly Airport
At the terminal exits L and D you can find Bus stops from where you have following options:
• OrlyBus departs every 20 minutes from 06h-24h and drives to Paris Denfert-Rochereau station and vice versa. Route will take 30 minutes, €8.70/ per way
• Bus Line 1 departs from 05h50- 23h30 and drives to Paris City center and vice versa. Route will take 40-50 minutes, €12.00/ one way, € 20.00/ round trip.
• Bus Line 3 departs to Charles de Gaulle Airport and vice versa. 70-80 minutes Bus drives for €21.00/one way, €36.00/ round trip
• Bus 183 drives to Paris Porte de Choisy Station and vice versa and will cost €2.00/ per way for 60 minutes’ drive.
• Val d'Europe Airports Shuttle (VEA) can bring you in 50 minutes to Disneyland Resort Paris and vice versa for € 23.00/ per way, Children 3-11: € 10.00/one-way
• Bus 91-10 drives to Massy-TGV station in 30 minutes for €2.00/ one-way every half an hour.
• Noctilien night buses and Le Bus Direct (provided by Air France) see schedules and conditions.
Train to and from Paris Orly Airport
Owning to magnificent Metro system and interconnected network rapid-transit railways (RER), there are the following fastest options available from Orly Airport entrances K and A: RER Shuttle train Line B will bring you to Antony train station or to Paris Metro for €13.25/per way. Orlyval is metro with only 3 stops to Antony Train Station and Orly Airport for €9.30/per way. RER Shuttle train Line C for Pont de Rungis - Orly Airport and vice versa for €6.35/per way.
Paris Orly Airport Car Rental
If you prefer to drive by yourself, here are some car rental offices open from 07h-24h, compare prices and choose your agency in Terminal W:
• Avis: +33 (0)8 21 23 07 60/ www.avis.fr
• Hertz: +33 (0)8 25 88 92 65/ www.hertz.fr
• Enterprise: +33 (0)1 49 75 36 38 / www.enterprise.fr
• SIXT: +33 (0)1 44 38 55 55/ www.sixt.fr
• Europcar: +33 (0)9 77 40 32 54/ www.europcar.fr
• Alamo: +33 (0)8 26 10 24 27
• Budget: +33 (0)1 49 75 44 91
• InterRent: +33 (0)8 26 10 28 31
Baggage Services at the Paris Orly Airport
In order to prevent delays and to avoid having your items confiscated, prepare liquids for security checks. You must also separately present all large electronic devices: laptops, large digital cameras, DVD readers. Prepare your luggage before boarding, be aware about items prohibited on the aeroplane, in the hold and the cabin. And please, never leave your baggage alone!
Lost/ damaged luggage: For items which were left in the plane, contact your air company baggage services. For damaged or lost luggage, please contact the airport baggage dispute: Terminal S: +33 (0)1 49 75 34 10. Terminal W: +33 (0)1 49 75 42 34
Tax free: Kindly imperatively pass on to the tax free procedure in advance. Tax refund service is for more than 15 y.o. people that live outside the European Union. For details, kindly read the information from the link below: http://www.douane.gouv.fr/articles/a10806-detaxe-conditions-d-eligibilite.
Official IATA code: ORY
Address: 94390 Orly, France
• Airport Phone: +33 (0)1 49 75 09 10
• Pharmacy. Terminal S: +33 (0)1 49 75 74 75, Terminal W: +33 (0)1 49 75 74 70
• Medical Center: +33 (0)1 49 75 45 12
• Personal Assistance: +33 (0)1 70 36 39 50 (payline)
• Police: +33 (0)1 49 75 43 04
• Customs: +33 (0)1 49 75 09 10
• HSBC Bank: +33 (0)1 49 75 59 49
• Salon Icare (VIP Lounge): +33 (0)1 49 75 01 15.
• Lost and Found Items- Police of Paris: +33 (0)8 21 00 25 25
Official Website: https://www.airport-orly.com
The handling agents at Paris Orly Airport are:
• Aigle Azur, Air France, French Bee, HOP!, Transavia France, Corsair International, Air Caraibes, Chalair Aviation, easyJet, Royal Air Maroc, Vueling..
• Paris Airport-Le Bourget (35 km)
• Charles de Gaulle Airport (42 km)