Besancon Thise Airport
Besançon - Thise Airport (LFSA) territorially situated in France region “Bourgogne-Franche-Comté”, department Doubs, which is named after Doubs river (the aerodrome is located 5 km north-east of Besançon- capital of the region). Airfield was entered in the list of "Heritage of the Twentieth Century" by Ministry of Culture as a Historic Monument. Definitely because it is one of the most beautiful aeronautical platforms of France and by its ideal location near Gray, Dole, Dijon, Mulhouse, La Chaux de Fonds, Lausanne, Neuchatel. In 1944 the aerodrome was used only once during the Second World War for the medical evacuation, thus impacts of small-caliber bullets are still visible in the windows and roof sheets of the hangars.
Infrastructure and Special offers of Besancon Thise Airport
Besancon Thise Airport hosts more than 150 regular members from different associations, which provide aviation education. There are various training schools, chose yours and do you first microlight flying! The pleasure of being in the air, come and see things differently! Aerodrome offers a wide variety of professional services: (*The bar and restaurant are closed for an indeterminate period)
• Need some new sensations? Enjoy offered activities with your family, take introductory flights or flying lessons! Association Vol Moteur de l’Aéroclub du Doubs is ready to assist you to make you first aircraft to take off and land! Téléphone: +33 (0)3 81 61 27 00/ E-mail : email@example.com
• ULM (Club School of the Aeroclub of Doubs) - Air baptism lasts 20 minutes. Rates: 60 euros (90 euros for 40 minutes), you can take appointment at +33 (0)6 87 11 23 07 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Still afraid to fly? Flight Association offers you discovery flight, break down your fear of flying with an experienced instructor! Flying lasts 30 minutes. Rates: 70 euros (90 euros for two people), you can take appointment by calling +33 (0)6 30 76 23 21
• Do you have an aspiration for plane construction? So The Aeronautical Modeling Club Les Aigles Comtois association will gladly welcome you in its plane construction club. The club's activity ranges from aircraft, helicopters, flying objects of all kinds. Every year Les Aigles Comtois share its passion with the public by organizing various competitions and exhibitions. Tel: +33 (0)6 99 80 00 53
Private transfer services to and from Besancon Thise Airport
After a long flight, when you arrive at the airport, all you will need is a private airport transfer right to your reserved hotel or any desired destination in this new unfamiliar country. Your first step should be booking your airport transfer in advance, in order not to overpay to the uncommon taxis and enjoy “meet and greet” service. The private transfers are available every day regardless of the time or the season and will always provide qualified and punctual services. Private transfer is the best and easiest way to begin your vacation smoothly and to ensure a service that will match your expectations and needs!
Shared transfers to and from Besancon Thise Airport
If you wish to save money, you are planning a company outing- just find your shared transfer, your driver and your transfer’s companion, consider to share your ride with more people or simply join another one’s trip. Nothing is as good for team spirit as a shared experience. Platform apps are a useful way to get to your destination at a reduced cost comparing to the other options, so go ahead and reserve your private shared transfer to and from Besancon Thise Airport.
Bus and train to and from Besancon Thise Airport
Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport as well as EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg are the closest big airports to Besancon Thise Airport. Thus, taking into consideration aerodrome location, travelers should count at least 2 hours more to reach destination, because there is no direct connections with Besançon. However, if you travel from EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse, you need to take bus at first, then change two trains by crossing Saint-Louis station and arrive to Besançon-Viotte. Owning to TGV, you can catch up a direct connection from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Besançon-Franche Comté, the route takes 3 hours. The easiest way might be taxi services or private transfers, be encouraged to book a private or shared transfer in advance in order to avoid using public transport, as you are quickly overwhelmed in a new city and people probably speak another language, so just enjoy “meet and greet” service. Whether traveling for business or leisure, we offer a convenient and affordable airport shuttle service from Besancon Thise Airport.
Official IATA code: LFSA
Address: Rue du Stade, 25220 Thise, France
• Phone: +33 (0)3 81 61 27 00
Official Website: http://aerofc.fr/
• Besançon-La Vèze Airport (8 km)
• Le Valdahon Air Base (23 km)
• Dole-Tavaux Airport (57 km)
• Montbéliard-Courcelles Airport (58 km)
• Neuchatel Airport (69 km)
• Yverdon-les-Bains Airport (70 km)